Several days before Christmas I decided to consume more healthy food. So I could eat all delicious plates during Christmas Eve. And here is a recipe I love. Easy to prepare, with few ingredients, very light, a dish for one and a starter for another. It could also be prepared after the holidays, as a detox food.
- 3-4 courgettes
- 5 g butter
- 300 ml milk
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. aïoli sauce
- 100 gr grated cheese (gruyere)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3-4 teaspoons of dill, minced
- salt and pepper
- some water
- Peel and cut the courgettes into cubes. Tip: to cook the courgettes more quickly, put them for around 15 minutes in boiling water. Once cooked, take them out, drain and place in an oven dish.
- While the courgettes are boiling, cut the garlic and the onion. Put the butter in a pan and add the garlic and the onion.
- In a bowl, mix the milk with the mayonnaise and the aïoli sauce. Add the dill, the garlic and the onions. Add some salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the oven dish, so it covers the courgettes. Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, add the grated cheese and put it back in the oven.
Follow me on: Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter